My doctor saw my buttocks people

This is quickly and steadily becoming A List of My Ailments Blog, UGH!

I had a minor accident this Friday and was asked to do an x-ray of my tailbone. Didn’t go to office today. I am at home coz its not okay to travel with this... this... broken butt? I broke my butt. There's no getting around. The doctor said to take my butt pillow with me to toilet, and I'd be fine.

Yesterday, while getting a second set of X-rays on my tailbone I met this interesting Lab guy.

Me: Sorry about my butt peeking through the sarong.

Lab guy: Oh, I... I didn't even notice. I was busy setting up the film.

Me: Oh God, sorry for even bringing it up! Here I am apologizing for my butt. Just ignore me.

Lab guy: I've seen a lot of butts, believe me. No big deal.

Me: I bet you have! You could probably write a book about butts!

Lab guy: I could, and I have to say, yours is totally fine. Not nearly as scary as some of the butts I've seen.

Me: That is probably one of the best compliments I've ever received in my life. You have no idea.

Lab guy: Was that too much information? I'm sorry

Me: HAHA! Too much information! So this is part of your job?

Lab guy: Well butts don’t interest me anymore. I mean I see an average 35, daily.

Me: 35?

Lab guy: SMILES :) :) :) :) 

Turns out the lab guy is in fact a junior doctor doing his intern. I had assumed he was a laboratory technician that helps with X-rays… Then it also became quite apparent he was a Royalist when he started to talk about Roy Tho… So effectively I showed my butt to a fellow royalist? Now that’s weird. I thought only Thomians do that.

This butt revealing incident and my butt conversation with this butt doctor also got my butt thinking, people…

How do male gynecologists get aroused when they go home? I mean they see enough at work, no? What can I say except that I pity those wives…

In other news I am supposed to go see this traditional ayurveda practitioner somewhere in Horana, apparently for my butt treatment. He’s a monk with a magical touch it seems. Wonder what this traditional butt doctor has to say about my butt now.

Life I tell ya..   Weird.. I mean this butt business is  :) :) 

NB: No offence to doctors but I just think this job sucks. I mean seeing butts for a living? What kind of a job is that? How disgusting can someone get?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Burnt out Pukey. Is your pukey as bad as maldive fish?

Anonymous said...

This sounds so gay! I'm sure your injury is from bending over too much in front of Snut!

Hipo said...

He he... Hilarious... I thought royalist show their butts to only thomians.. he he.... funny post.. I just had to come and read it..

Unknown said...

You seem to be a mentally disturbed and jealous person. Maybe the explanation for your hateful and venomenous scribblings is that you are in your "early twenties"?
It seem to fit the immature pattern to slander other persons, give out personal data about them, at the same time keep your own name hidden.
If published in a democratic country these scribblings would have been taken to courts, since defamation on internet is equal to defamation in the press (which we all know could cause legal proceedings).
Therefore I think you are just a child, judging from your immaturity.

Mohottige's Advisor said...

Mohottige,
In a democratic country people like Indi Samarajiva would NOT exist. Did you know that? Not as libelous as Indi's blog at www.indi.ca. Do you read his blog? I suggest you do that. Now go read Indi's blog if you are interested in slanderous articles, that has more of it. and yes he should have been taken to courts long ago. Bugger is just lucky none feels the need to waste time on that asshole.