Vote Duminda Silva




Elections are just around the corner and I’d safely assume each one of you on the Srilankan blogosphere has your favorite UPFA candidate. Well if not UPFA, who else? 

Given that you are a UPFA supporter like myself, then you may wonder who to choose coz UPFA has too many good candidates. And I understand your dilemma. It’s a valid one.

And while many are veteran politicians with unblemished character and track record, personally I’d prefer a younger candidate with a vision. Hence I support my beloved and respected brother Duminda Silva. 

If you'd like more info on the work he's done already and his future plans and personal profile etc.. I'd like you to visit his website here. 

Don't be mislead by unproven slanderous allegations, and bizarre speculations by Indi Samarajiva and his ilk who don't have anything better happening in their lives. 

Remember brother Duminda's number, it’s EIGHT. (8)

Please do vote the candidate you and your next generation deserve. It’s Duminda, and his number is EIGHT. 

I wish you the best and the blessings of the triple gem. 

God bless. May Allah bless. I don't know how Hindus say it, so anyway, God bless my blogosphere friends. Do Vote Duminda. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The worst allegations against him did not orginate from Indi but from a fellow UPFA politician.

Anonymous said...

So you're endorsing a drug dealing rapist these days? Not very surprising, it sorta fits into your character pretty well.