Opinions are like assholes


Everyone has one!

These are my opinions.

Maybe they don’t matter much but I’m still entitled to have my asshole, don’t you think, assholes?

So stop spitting on my comment thread and throwing garbage at me. For god sake I am not Sittingnuts’ second avatar.

I do moderate comments, henceforth comments claiming I am so and so will not be entertained. Sorry, but this is where i draw the line. 

For the record, I do love Sittingnuts. I think he's a wonderful human being and a smart blogger who is married to his own convictions. I love him, perhaps i'd even venture out to say he's my inspiration when it comes to exposing iditos, hypocrisy and conspiracy on the blogosphere. 

While i consider it a privilege to be called "Sittingnuts' second avatar" it does bug me sometimes. I think i'd like to carve out my own niche as an investigative blogger. 

If my asshole is sexy, then kiss me. If not there’s always a choice, Indi seems to have a fancy asshole. Kiss him! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For god's sake get a room.