Rohan Samarajiva responded

In my previous article, I had made certain claims about Prof.Rohan Samarajiva, and his organization Lirneasia.

Upon seeing my article, Rohan Samarajiva did respond and claimed they were factually incorrect. I have however deleted paragraphs concerning Lirneasia and Rohan, as I felt it was wrong for us to bring them into a discussion about Indi Samarajiva. As such, I have edited my original article.

Notwithstanding, I wish to clarify that as an investigative blogger, I do go into great depths before any article is published on this blog. Never have I said a thing that is unverified. Therefore, my claims still stand. I am not backing off. Not one bit. 

Only reason for the deletion is because I intend addressing this separately, some time in future, and Rohan is more than welcome to respond and raise his concerns when I do blog about it. Rest assured his comments will be published unedited. We have not deleted his earlier comment either. 

Taprobane Uncut is no ordinary blog. It strives to be professional and is committed to factual accuracy. Hence the issue raised will be dealt with in great detail. Rohan will be notified when facts are presented here.

Thank you for the response Mr. Professor, but a response doesn't purify sins ! 

1 comments:

The way of the Dodo said...

Classic!