OMG OMG he's a saint people, he’s a saint, apparently!


WTF?

Indi Samarajiva.

That’s right. Indi Samarajiva, Take a good look at him.

I know he looks like a legitimate badass in the pic with his straight out of hell face. But trust me; actually he’s a very nice man. See, he even loves acting innocent when caught red handed.

What can I say? Drama Queen!

If you’ve read my blog you’d know I claimed he was a terrorist and he gets Kottu funded by others. How fucking provocative is that? Now this cunning young man does the obvious. Pleads innocence in the most convincing and emotionally compelling way.

The man is visibly shaken. It comes through his writing. First off, why should it affect you if you aren’t guilty?

I intend exposing him fully, and I do intend giving a blow-by-blow account of all his scandals and hypocrisy. Just watch this space peeps.

Meanwhile, I also know much of you folks don’t like him, but are afraid to ask him anything direct. But, you too can take part. If you have a question for Indi Uncle then write it down in the comment thread and I’ll be sure to ask him but it better be good, if it has no validity then I won’t ask him and then you can go take a bath for asking such a stupid question.

I think Mr.Indi had better watch out. So Folks. Get Ready. World War 3 is about to begin. Live here.

As a Buddhist, I too love peace, Buddha’s way. But this asshole need not be shown any love. Sorry Indi, your real face will be revealed. Have fun !   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can count me in the camp of people who don't like him.

However all you seem to be blogging is unsubstantiated allegations and then say how you will expose him with evidence.

How about actually showing some evidence? Otherwise you will end up becoming another Sri Lankan troll blogger just bad-mouthing people.

Anonymous said...

I have a question for Indi Uncle : when Taprobane Uncut was sucking your uncut, did he swallow?