Thank you Srilankan blogosphere for 100 page view

As of today, Taprobane Uncut hit the 100 page view mark! That means pages on the site have been read over 100 times (by about 46 visitors) daily.

Given that my site has been in existence for less than a year and has barely made it onto the radar of the search engines, I am thrilled by the level of interest that has been shown.

I want to offer a very sincere THANK YOU to the small but growing loyal readership of the site. Please continue to spread the word among your friends via email, Twitter, posting a link to the site on your Facebook page and all of the other creative ways you guys have found to quickly grow the readership.

I would love to connect with you on Twitter (@taprobaneuncut). And don’t forget to sign up yourself for the RSS feed subscription so you can stay up-to-date with new posts.

I cannot begin to tell you how inspiring it is to see a growing number of readers and subscribers each day and week. 

One last thing: I would LOVE to hear some feedback from anyone who is visiting the site.

I am more than convinced that our village idiot Indi Samarajiva is a troubled soul. Hence some lovely dedications to him. Oh.. Wait, he’s now on a vegetarian diet. Wonder what happened to his animal instinct? Election defeats, things they do to a hyperactive young man i tell ya!  Interesting!

Thanks again & I look forward to celebrating many more milestones with you along the way!

0 comments: