Urgently Wanted: A life for Indi Samarajiva

Indi Samarajiva, the journo wannabe says on it’s yellow column this week:

I tell Indians that I’m a journalist. To my surprise, they react well. But why am I surprised? Because for years the reaction to that word has been ‘oh, you’re going to die.’ From out here I realize that this isn’t normal at all.

And then he goes on to rant about the sacrifices journalists make implying he too makes sacrifices because he is a journo!

How fucking duh can someone get? You really are a complete Padashow, no? Of course Journalism is sacrifice, you insipid fool.

You are a sad guy, Indi. What makes you think you are a journo just because you copy paste and fill your column quota of 300 words for the leader in yellow journalism every week?


Can we at least know if you are a member of the press council, institute of journalism etc? What is your credentials Sir? Journo it seems. My foot! 




You should feel uncomfortable even calling yourself one, given your limited experience. You haven’t studied journalism nor are you learning everyday, in the job.

We also know you pretended to be a writer at the Galle Literary festival in 2009. People can see the link here. As for me a writer is a published author, and I’m yet to read this holy book supposedly written by venerable Indi Samarajiva.

So your claims and pretence have no basis but you are pretending to be something or someone that you are not. Also, it appears that you use Internet space to spread bias and prejudice against people you do not know or understand.

I’m pretty sure all you do is shake your dick all day and night compiling a sorry ass blog to fulfill your pathetic dreams of ‘achievement’ on the internet.

Padashow,
You silly little blogger.. You spend so much time on that blog you have become what you mock... a pathetic soul. I reckon you should get a life, just try and get out more or are you such a fat shit that you’re too scared to move too far from the fridge? 


There is Sitting nuts, a much credible blogger, but we all know you attack him through another blog. You do not even try to engage him in constructive and meaningful conversation – instead, you prefer to stereotype and rail against him instead. To your own detriment, I might add. Not cool.

What kind of boorish freak does that anyway? Coz the only thing that we now understand about you is that your words have no substance, and all we catch is that whiff of a bad smell….and then its gone, You, Padashow!

And really, I don’t know how many people out here give a toss about this journo and writer wannabe. You think you’re fucking celeb material? Oh my god! That’s Indi Samarajiva! Can I have your autograph kind Sir? It’s for my dying grandmother.

In a loser joint like Kottu I guess even someone like you could pass off for a celeb.
 Jeeez... dude, you really need to get a life. A real one.

I was told you might de-list me for writing this, and Yeah I’ve been seriously warned…. OOOOOHHHHHH. Still… GO FUCK YOURSELF. I REPEAT… GO FUCK YOURSELF. Yeah and there was no hostility of course!

0 comments: