Ranil Wickramasinghe – Disce Aut Discede

School where our fathers, Learnt the way before us Learnt of Books and Learnt of Men Through thee we'll do the same True to our watchword "Disce Aut Discede" We will learn of books and men and learn to play the game.

For every Royalist, there’s one simple motto, Disce Aut Discede - Learn or Depart.

I am a proud Royalist, and all what I am now is due to the education I received there. Its been a fulfilling and life changing experience, and its one that I am extremely proud of. One that I don’t mind flaunting to say the least. It taught me life. I am overwhelmed. I couldn't have asked for more.

That being said, there’s one thing about Royal that I am not proud to be associated with, Ranil. There’s nothing Royal about him. In fact he’s a right royal loser. And while throughout history the vast majority have learnt and departed bringing credit to the college, this Batalanda Assclown is hell bent on proving it otherwise.

I don’t think Ranil believes in the concept of Succession Planning, not in personal life, not in political life. Which is why he has no children, or a successor for the party he claims he loves.

I am of the belief that every human should leave a legacy, and to leave a legacy, one must plant a tree, write a book, and have a son. Only then, can your life be complete.

I am sure Ranil has planted many banana trees everywhere, but not the other. This is the problem with this Assclown man. He’s got no legacy let alone a vision for the country.

Yesterday I was playing chess with my cousin who apparently is a Thomian, and I lost the game. OK everyone’s a loser sometimes, and its human to lose, and i didn't mind that.

“No wonder you went to Ranil’s school”

said my cousin in his moment of glory, but much to my embarrassment. I know what he meant. I think he implied I was a loser… and a pathetic one at that because i had lost previously too, sometimes in consecutive sessions.

Ranil should go back to school. Learn or Depart.

Mr.Batalanda, please do us a favor, Disce Aut Discede.

3 comments:

Amaris said...

I doubt you went to Royal and if you did go there I really doubt you learnt anything while there.

The first thing you should know is how to accept people with different race, colour, religion and most importantly opinion.

Don't agree with Ranil's politics, that's your right. Write all the blog posts you want. Call him an assclown but please leave our school out.

The school deserves that if you learnt at least one letter there.

Dasun said...

As a Royalist, I'm happy to say that u have indeed practice our motto and remembers it well. But the sad part is that you haven't learn what does it mean. As a Royalist and as I learn from my School , I don't think, the motto says us to quit if we have lose.. I think it says , just do the thing that you are suppose to do or, don't do it at all. Even though Srilankan people doesn't seems to understand what a political vision should be, Ranil seems to do pretty well. he knows the way of politics and he seems to stand around all the lies and hatred towards him.(According to our motto ,) Anyway , Going to Royal doesn't mean that Every royalist understand what it meant to be a royalist. But still you should learn that you have to respect a person that Still gets a ~38% of the votes of srilanka @ anytime. Mr Ranil has done to this country more than ever that you has done. So please learn to respect others.

Liberal Lanka said...

You are right Ranil should step down bc people have rejected him but not because someone lost a chess game over another when in fact it is most probable that both have nothing but inherited wealth