Identity


Since I opened my comment thread I’ve had many people commenting. While I thank everyone for your comments, I have however moderated some comments. Basically I have not published them for the simple reason that they seem to suggest I am Sittingnuts, NB, Arun, Subha, Lohan, Morquendi, and Asvajit etc.

Imagination I tell ya!

And while I don’t know any of the above mentioned, I however wish to remain anonymous, and I think I am entitled to that, as a blogger. It’s not like I am ghost or anything, just that I wish to keep my identity private, and hope you would respect that. Besides my identity makes no sense here. It’s the things I say that should count if at all.

Many also seem to suggest I am a journo myself. I am not. Some say I am Christian, I am not. I am a Buddhist, in my early 20s, attached to a private telecom player. Haa… Anymore about myself, Indi would know me, and I don’t want him to.

I stand by my claims, and shall prove them in due course. Matter of time peeps. Lets have some fun with facts than be prejudgemental about identities. Like I said, it doesn’t matter who I am as long as I say something constructive.

Hope I have clarified. Thanks peeps.

2 comments:

tellus said...

Once again more "in due course". I really hoped you were different from all the other troll bloggers and had some real facts. Indi survives and gets sympathy because people exaggerate and make him out to be some criminal mastermind whereas at worst he's just an egotistical dickhead.

All you people who make him out to be some hardcore political guy or LTTE sympathizer actually end up helping him gain popularity.

Very disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Why would these people call you by all these other names when just one would suffice to describe you perfectly?

"TROLL"... :)